What a CRAZY night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
Ok, so im 17yrs old. Tonight me and my friends were driving around. This on kid we will call "nick" decided hey, it would be funny to go ding dong ditch some apartment building. So im like omg fine, this is rly stupid though. So I pull my car over, they get out push all the buttons then some guy shouts at them. They hop back in my car and we take off. About 1min later sum guy is behind me flashing his brights on and off. Then he zooms to the side and trys to cut me off the road. He zooms around in front of my and stops his car, blocking the road. He gets out of the car, CHARGING at me, I mean probably 30 years old, full out charge at my car, he was pretty built too. I FLOOR my car in reverse, then whip my back end around a corner and punch it in drive. This guy is chasing me probably at 70mph. He finally stops and turns around. about 5 min later I get a call from my mom saying "Get the F home, there is a cop here." So I drop all my friends off. They offered to come with me but I said no, I took all the heat. I get home. The cop has been talking to my parents for a few minutes already. He says "you want to be a cop some day, what would u do in this situation?" I said "Just give a warning." He said "then thats what I will do." I am soo frekain lucky. I didnt tell the cop about the guy chasing me down trying to seriously KILL me, but I think I should have. So I got off with just a warning... lose my car for a week from my parents. It was jsut SUCH a crazy night. I hope that guy who chases us burns in H E double hockey sticks... he took it way too far... trying to kill us over ding dong ditching. Yea, I just need to talk to ppl, thats why I posted this... **** what a crazy night! BTW, my car is a 97 grand am GT... 130k miles so its not that fast either lol

There was 5 of us... we were ages 17, 17, 15, 14 ,15. None of us are rly built at all lol... we would have gotten pwnd. Idk... it was so crazy. y would anyone go that far over a stupid ding dong ditch? I mean honestly... idk And I dont think I had a tire iron... lol. I could have thrown my GPS at him lol. Video games taught me how to do that reverse turn lol. See, play your video games! it pays off! lol

If I were that guy I would of beat the **** out of you guys, I dont blame him.

That's because you also have an anger issue. lol :D

But you should have definitely told him about the insane guy in the truck. Have you told your parent about it.

There is a reason you don't go out with your friends and have a 14 year old tag along. He wants to do stupid **** :p

yea i told my parents about the guy. Maybe we should call the station tomorrow and tell? idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom