What a Crappy Present!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay major put his old avatar up! Makes me think the major is a grumpy dirty old man, but I like the avatar :p

LOL! Lost count the number of times I have seen some one give a SPINDLE OF BLANK CDs for christmas or birthdays.

However, my attitude is if I like the artist, then I will by there CDs.
But then again, my choices in music are warped anyways. Like who else here listens to Pzychob!tch or VNV Nation or Heavy Water Factory? So 9 times out of 10, I am stuck paying anyways :eek:

lol just like I've been trying to get music from Psyche Origami or OBP Music which is always featured on [adult swim]

beedubaya said:
When I was on broadband, I downloaded like....10GB of music? I haven't bought a CD for a long time, but now I am going to have to buy them again.

OH NO! YOU MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO...BUY A CD? YOU MEAN BUY IT...LEGALLY?! AHHHHH!!! *GASP*

-Dan The Man

CD's are gay. you get like 12-13 songs for like $20. What crap...if i was able to sing and had a band i'd give out my CD's for free and if people liked it they would think it's awesome. free music, why do artists need money? i think music should be free if you really ove it, it wouldn't KILL some of the bands to get ACTUAL jobs and work for once in there lives. toning down all the crap alot of them do would probably be fine, i mean these people don't deserve half the money they get. i think some of them dont deserve anything at all. even for bands i love i dont buy there CDs unless there like $5.

they dont seem to realize they blow thousands/millions on crap every day, and thye could use that money to help other people. so selfish. some bands do give to cahrity and stuff like that, and its awesome in my opinion.

Look at the last pic:
step3.jpg

If you look in the background, you can see what store she just came out of. Can't be that bright of a kid! :) :freak:

Anway...

Buy CD: band gets a little money
Buy tickets: band gets more money
Buy friend CD-R's and they use them to burn songs taken from Kazaa: band gets nothing

As for buying CD's, they aren't a bad gift if you buy a good CD. I mean, getting someone a random album by a band isn't usually good because hardly anyone likes all the songs on an album. However, if you buy them like the "Greatest Hits" CD or something with a lot of their good songs on it, that's different and okay.

I mean, last year one of the CD's I got was the WINGS Paul McCartney album, which was just sweet. I don't think I'd ever buy a straight Paul CD, because I don't like some of the other songs and I hate paying for songs I don't listen to. But the WINGS album was just great!

This year, instead of buying my sister CDs, I got her one of those iTunes gift cards ($25) that lets her download whatever songs she wants from iTunes for her iPod and computer. That's neat, legal, and gift-friendly.

that gift card is a damn good idea, funny they don't come up with that idea on that site....

btw, WHAT store is that anyway? Best Buy?

step3.jpg

Look at the yellow things over the registers. Those are big yellow stupid price-tag things. Yep, it's Best Buy. She bought CD-R's from Best-Buy. She bought ANYTHING from Best-Buy. What an idiot.

ShoobieRat said:
step3.jpg

Look at the yellow things over the registers. Those are big yellow stupid price-tag things. Yep, it's Best Buy. She bought CD-R's from Best-Buy. She bought ANYTHING from Best-Buy. What an idiot.
Oh...... a for a minute there I was worried that that was MY store for a second there. :p

Excuse me for asking, but what's up with Best-Buy? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom