What case do you use on your phone?

I don't use a case, don't feel I need one.

I didn't either until my previous Rezound slid out of my jeans pockets and fell on the bathroom floor and cracked the screen. Forgot I had it in there when I went to take a shower, and when I picked up my jeans...out it slipped.

Don't use a case on my LG Ozone. I've dropped it down a concrete stairs, dropped it in gravy, and dropped it off the roof of a car that was going 30 MPH. And it's lived through all of it. Sure, it's scratched and scuffed up a bit but it still works fine.

Spigen Slim Armor on my Nexus 5. Wanted something a bit more bulky, but settled with this. Came from a Note 2 to the N5, which is small when compared.

SpigenSlimArmor-0571.jpg

Can't really find much in a way of a good case for my phone... Got an original Note from a friend, for free, just can't find a decent case... I would love to have an otterbox case, but they don't make them... Actually, almost no one makes a GOOD case for the original note it appears.

I also use a Spigen Slim Armor on my iPhone. Offers great protection and looks good. I'd much prefer not to have a case but I spent too much on this phone not to protect it!

As a side not to the spigen, I dropped my phone today coming out of a lecture. I'm delighted (and VERY relieved) to say that the case saved the phone from breaking :) It was toast without it!

Back
Top Bottom