What case do you use on your phone?

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
I had an interesting discussion on this subject today, where the merits of both using a case and going without one were hotly debated. I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the show. :D

Anyway, it got me to thinking and wondering what everyone else has/uses on their phone.

As for me, I have a silicon gel skin and a knockoff of a Ballistic case (rubber sleeve with corner bumpers and a two piece snap-on hard shell that goes over it).

So, what do you use?

Seidio Dilex case (came with my S3 when I bought it used - my GS3 is the pebble blue one though, not white, so it looks a little better in the black case):

seidio-dilex-case-for-samsung-galaxy-s3-black-p36086-300.jpg

Inner silicone gel cover, and then the outer clasp is plastic and covers the corners in case it drops. Doesn't add much for thickness either, so it doesn't feel very bulky in my pocket.

My GS2 has nothing for obvious reasons but the Atrix I actually use that Otterbox Mak sent with it. My N5 will have an Otterbox if they make one for it.

I don't use a case, and my phone looks like crap as a result :p

If I were to pick I case I like, it'd be the leather cases, the one apple makes for the iphones is my kind of thing.

I don't use a case on my Note 3, I like the look to much to cover it and the rubber back is pretty durable anyways.

Back
Top Bottom