What car are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audi TT :mad:

You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look.

Just because i told the truth on them test's ;)

saturn sky > solstice

The sky looks pretty tight, no doubt, but it gets worse gas mileage and costs more. Plus I like the slightly retro look of the Solstice.

If I had the extra money, though, I'd probably go with the Manual Transmission Sky Redline. I can already make my POS 95 Honda Civic manual tranny go 0-60 in 5.8 seconds (5 speed, 4 cylinder engine, hatchback, small tires).

ALTHOUGH........ I've always been a mustang man. I would kill to have a 2009 Shelby GT500KR.

Hahaha, people hating on the Ford because it is so common now. But what is NOT common is the Shelby GT500KR. Once you drive one of those beasts, your view of the Mustang will change.

Yes but that is a Shelby. Not really a Ford at that point. :p

I never did like the Mustang. My sister had one and it broke down more than it drove. That was brand new. I just never liked them. I like the Shelby's and the Ford Mustang featured in Gone in 60 seconds. But i would honestly never own one. I would go for a '69 Camaro SS before a Mustang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom