Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maya

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge_00

In Runtime
I know this is an extremely stupid thread but you never know what might happen? So go nuts and all philosophical about this one..:p

IMO, God created the chicken which laid the egg. :classic:

If you don't believe in god, then this will indeed get crazy.

maybe god created a fetilized egg!?

assuming in the theory of evolution then technically it woulda been a creature that laid eggs that kept mutating until eventually that creature was a chicken...so in essence the egg came first.

Now most people say 'god = creation' and people who believe in evolution denounce god....but I say....he could have made the creatures adaptable and created the ability to evolve....AMAZING.

Whatever....I hate this question

I say the egg. a living organism cannot change its DNA unless all of it changes, including the organism itself, at the same time, which is pretty much impossible.
it would have been a mutation of the gene that went into the egg

wedge_00 said:
I know this is an extremely stupid thread but you never know what might happen? So go nuts and all philosophical about this one..:p
I try not to thinks so hard over trival thinks like this as I fear that it might cause my brain to implode.

egg, cause whatever it was, had to have mutated and laid the first egg that hatched and became the first chicken

Re: Re: What came first the Chicken or the egg?

Harper said:
I try not to thinks so hard over trival thinks like this as I fear that it might cause my brain to implode.
a surge in your cerebrum's own impulses might be the foundation of it's own demise by spontaneous combustion?
Einstein must have had a natural obstruction to this kind of consequence

eh, don't mind me, I'm just being random....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom