What came before the universe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure did. Owned. Your money can be made worthless at any time can't it ? or is that something else.

What you may not or may know, is that in america you do not, by law, have to pay Income Tax.

Well aware of the no law. I think I posted about that in this thread :p It's really sick.

People are so locked into this politically correct world that we think all of the kinds of things we read in history books have stopped.

This is the WORLD. Nations rise and fall. Nations FIGHT. Corruption is like a plague. Wake up America... the history books are still being written...

You probably did post it in this thread, but you'd be hard pushed to get me to read 100 posts... anyway, so you don't pay income tax ? :D

Im keen to find out wether the same law (or not :cool:) is applicable in the UK...

I'm only 19, I have no idea lol. My mom probably does that crap. I'm under 7k a year because I only work summers and winter break, so I think I get most of my taxes back.

It's affecting the economy here as well. Every morning they talk about the imminent economic crash on the BBC. They've been sayin it for awhile now though...
the Australian dollar has climbed.
Some years ago (I think about 3 or 4), it used to be worth about 0.65c US. Now it's worth about 0.87-0.88c US

I think that's probably more due to the US economy going to shite though. Same reason the British Pound is so strong against the dollar

When the North American Union is created, the new currency, the 'Amero' will most likely rival the Euro.

I think that's probably more due to the US economy going to shite though. Same reason the British Pound is so strong against the dollar
I think you're partly right:
Quotes for AUDUSD=X - Yahoo! 7 - Share Prices, Charts, News and more
z

the charts do follow each other, but the AUD has gained more, percentage wise

When the North American Union is created, the new currency, the 'Amero' will most likely rival the Euro.

this will never happen unless the Fed is abolished, or expanded. If we try to create a common currency, it will have to be backed or loaned.

Yeah when my family was living in Hawaii and Oregon we were doing pretty well because my stepfather was being paid in pounds...so he got almost double the money. Now that we're living here not only is the cost of living much higher, but we're living on 1/2 as much. We're really working on budgeting...especially since my education fund is pretty much draining the capital :( Gotta work on paying that back once I finally enter the ratrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom