What are BT doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Just wanted to know if anybody in the UK is experiencing BT laying new cables around were you live.

BT currently seem to be laying a new cable down the whole of our street, and all the way up a main road a few minutes away from my house.

Is this happening to anyone else? because im wondering wether there finally laying new high capacity line such as Fiber...

Thanks.

BT laying cables? man something must be up! I mean they don't do anything unless they realy have to before a crisis hit's.

Are you on BT? if you are swap over to Virgin it's cheaper and more reliable.

God No... Am i with BT :D, Im with Talk-Talk. Also it shudnt really make any difference about the reliability... the Broadband excahnges are all maintained and owned by BT...

They are problaly installing fiber over there, many isp's are doing that now, i remember when it happened over here, look at their trucks or van, they should have a huge spindle in the back that says fiber optic cable, w00t for you if you upgrade to fiber

Rotfl @ Harper. I might go have a look, but its surrounded by a load BT workman that look like druggies... :(

Can anyone interpret mw what exactly BT is? As I quite comprehended it should be an ISP, or I may be wrong.

British Telicom, they are the largest ISP and phone service provider in the UK but they own all the phone lines and other ISP's and phone companies rent the line from BT.

I don't like BT, I use Virgin for a ISP and Tellewest for the phone but soon I am going over to Virgin for Phone, TV, Mobile and and internet at the sum of £40 a month for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom