What are BT doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper - I only spent £500 on my PC (Very Necessary as well) . And no matter what i had spent, i wuld never be able to afford 75 Quid a Month, and TheEnd trust me... it WILL NOT be cheep. They see an increase in broadband speed 5 fold is a chance to increase the payment 6 fold... ( Stupid BT )

Harper - I only spent £500 on my PC (Very Necessary as well) . And no matter what i had spent, i wuld never be able to afford 75 Quid a Month, and TheEnd trust me... it WILL NOT be cheep. They see an increase in broadband speed 5 fold is a chance to increase the payment 6 fold... ( Stupid BT )

No they didn't. They were more sneaky than that. They increase the connection 4 fold and keep the connection price the same. They get their incentive from every ISP needing to increase their central bandwidth A LOT to compensate for the increased demand.

No they didn't. They were more sneaky than that. They increase the connection 4 fold and keep the connection price the same. They get their incentive from every ISP needing to increase their central bandwidth A LOT to compensate for the increased demand.
At least it's not your telephone line rental. My telecommunications provider is threaning to increase my phone line rental 2 fold. Firstly it a service that I don't need as every one calls my mobile. And all out going is via VoIP.

And secondly, I know for a fact that you do not need to have a working phone line to have DSL.
Not sure overseas, but in Australia your phone cable has 6 wires in it. After your one line get activated, you only need 2 of those wires for your phone, and the remaining 4 are using for your DSL.
I know this because some one accidently disconnected my phone at the junction box down the road. And I had no problems accessing the internet. It was about 2 weeks later that I then noticed that my phone was not working.
And the Telco that explained all this to me.

And what really insults me is that we have cable internet in this area. Cable Internet = No Phone Line Rental.
However since I live in a commercial residents, they will not give me cable internet.

So since then I have been on the war path with my Telephone / Internet Service provider about have a line rental and how I do not want to pay it. My contract with them finishes in november, so I will see what happens then.

Good look Harper. Let all your anger out ;)

02emperor350.jpg

Good, I can feel your anger. I am disconnected.
Take your DSL Modem. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the Telstra side will be complete!!!

Good, I can feel your anger. I am disconnected.
Take your DSL Modem. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the Telstra side will be complete!!![/QUOTE]

Im not that mean, id atleast do it humainly. Id rap a disinfected bag around the DSL Modem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom