What brought you to these forums?

Rate my setup

• Damn....that's sweet!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a good setup.

• It's alright.....so so, if you know what i mean.

• What a pile!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty much looking for a place where I could talk tech with other people. Especially with those really weird and wacky problems that leaves lots of people scratching there head.

But now you've happily upgraded to Windows 98SE?
LOL...kidding..

Google search as well. Actually.....I still don't know where I am....what site is this?
In all seriousness, this is the BEST technology forum that I've been to in a long time. Some others are good to but there is just a personality base here that you just get used to. Love it..

I felt all lonely not having any "tech nerds" to talk to, so I googled tech forums and imagine, these forums came up!

I like these, and unlike other forums, there is a consistency with posting. There's not many "dead" days.

I came here because I was looking for a new computer and my friend posted the specs here. I wanted to see what people had to say about it so I came and I stayed. :D

(Didn't we already have like 3 threads on this exact same topic? :freak: )

This is the only place where you get to talk about networking, gaming, operating systems and a whole lot more. This forum rocks. I just wish that I had more time to go on though :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom