What brought you to these forums?

Rate my setup

• Damn....that's sweet!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a good setup.

• It's alright.....so so, if you know what i mean.

• What a pile!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubz

Banned
As for me, it was a simple search engine, because I wanted to find a good place to chat about PC components, PC games, and this was the perfect place.

THESE FORUMS RULE! :)

I said lucky guess because I don't remember. I'm glad I stumbled across it though because its a great forum with great people to argue and chat with. :p

Long live TF!

I found it via yahoo, and I'm glad I did. I'd been looking for a place like this for about four months before.

This is definitely the best tech-related forum I've ever been on :)

I cruised here thru google. I stated out here as a 'lurker' but then I registered and have never regretted it.

Yeh same here, I was just searching google for general computer information and up came tech-forums. I filtered through the forums and then made the good decision of registering.

I was a member at another forum but they sold the domain (hackers.com) and the forums went bye bye. I really enjoyed the forum environment so I decided to search around for a good forum to join... I googled and out of all the junk that I got, this is the one that stood out.

TF all the way!

I'm an ol' timer (as MicroBell keeps telling me) that started here a couple of weeks after it was first started. A friend, Tim, introduced me to Chopper, so I chose the "friend told me about it" on the poll.

Dave :D

As for me, it was a simple search engine, because I wanted to find a good place to chat about PC components, PC games, and this was the perfect place.

Likewise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom