what are British pound sterlings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I recieved an e-mail from microsoft saying I won Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterlings. 500,000.00GBP

Your email was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of our winners in our experimental lottery bonanza from the prestigous MICROSOFT ONLINE PROMOTION.

Is that spam or a scam or something similar?

lol...I'd be shock if a company like Microsoft was giving away money. So that's pure BS. And why would MS give away money in GBP currency?

thats what I thought but wanted to make sure. Bill Gates should be sharing money instead of doing whatever the heck he is doing with his money. I saw pics of the one guy that works at microsoft. HE has a huge boat with another boat inside, 2 cars, a helicopter and lots of other ****. I wish they'd do something better with their money like hmmm share it with the world or give away prizes like other websites.

Bill does donate very large sums of money, to his charity, which funds various good causes.

Pound Sterling is just a term for British £ I think it is related to when silver and gold where used as coins rather than a coin or note which is representative of the gold or silver.

Well the Bill and Melinda gates foundation funds all my local library's computers and pay's for them to be updated every now and then AND they get vista cheaper than the retail cost.

LOL, yes Bill Gates has a charity. Even though he steals all our money, he still does charities to help the poor and needy.
Also, whenever you get an email saying you won a drawing or whatever, it's a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom