What is the best MP3 music player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a CRE/\TIVE Xen Xtra 30Gb MP3 Player

Reason why I like it is :-
* At the time it worked out better bang for buck.
* User Replacable battery. Unlike iPOD where I have to send it back to apple for repair
* I can easily replace the hard drive with a standard notebook hard drive.
* A CRE/\TIVE has been been doing MP3 player a lot longer than apple has been doing iPODs.
* No need to have iTUNES on my PC.

mac_mogul said:
I have a 3rd Gen iPod and I've never had problems. Its not even scratched or anything.

Me too, I still use my 3rd Gen 20gb iPod, and its perfect, I don't use a protective skin or anything, (just the case that came with it), and its in awesome condition, awesome sound, and of course the quality is unparralleled, I mean, iTunes is just so perfectly well done, that I don't want to ever switch. (although I'll have to upgrade eventually, but I'm holding on!)

So in essence of that, I feel the 3rd Gen iPod 20gb/30gb is the best MP3 player, but I appreciate that most people on here like to have other products, but once you get down to it, the iPod is definitely one of, if not the best MP3 player.

Charlie -

I heard the other day Creative wants to sue Apple for stealing the whole MP3 player idea from them. I think it's sour grapes because Apple sells more. It's the same as other software companies suing MS because they have a market monopoly. With that logic, Creative should sue every company on earth that has ever made a MP3 player.

Pesonally i own and iPod, its pretty good but it dosent have a lota features. I do like iTunes and im thinking of getting a creative. Can i use iTunes and a Creative?

magouster said:
I heard the other day Creative wants to sue Apple for stealing the whole MP3 player idea from them. I think it's sour grapes because Apple sells more. It's the same as other software companies suing MS because they have a market monopoly. With that logic, Creative should sue every company on earth that has ever made a MP3 player.

Already happened. Apple already settled for $100,000,000. And it wasn't the idea of the MP3 player, it was structural hierarchy (genre>artist>album>song) ... but yeah read more on slashdot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom