What is the best MP3 music player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a Creative Zen, and i like them the best, because they're really easy to use and doesn't cost a fortune.

i think the ipod nano owns.

i got one. and it has never let me down.
And it will never let you down either

only if you get a protective case for it......
they scratch so easily.

EDIT: and the only reason why i love the nano so much is because all other mp3 players that i have had have locked up, yes... mp3 players can lock up and crash. not the nano so far (7months)

i own an archos av500 and imo its the best mp3 player ive owned mainly because it can do so much no other mp3 player can do. ive owned the ipod video and my mom has the nano im not a big fan of either mainly cause theyre just big on music. the archos has a built in eq kinda like the one in itunes not like an option for bass booster or what not. I mainly like archos better for the dvr function it has and how easy it is to put it on your comp/view. all in all its my favorite mp3 player but its costs a bunch

iriver h10 series, theyre ~200 brand new (20gb version) and they are currently working on porting Rocksbox to it and hopefully in the next few months videos! I myself can't wait......

Old shcool here.

product-5602305.jpg

SonyMDR_NC50.jpg

Does all I want it to do. Play music.

Samsung 1gb thing.. costs about 140... very small and compact... only bad thing about it is small screen.

I used to be old-school: Panasonic SL-CT800 MP3 Discman. That thing was as fully-loaded as a Rolls-Royce, but it's in such bad shape now.

My MP3 player is nice, doesn't freeze like an IPOD, but the screen's too small for a Photo MP3 player.

If you were to toss every American's mp3 player into a pile, 72% of them would be iPods. Althought I do not like them, I have to give them credit for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom