What annoys me the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a cold bottle of beer and no bottle opener...... I can open bottles with a cd though, so I suppose the one up would be choosing between a black ghosts album or not drinking the beer.

Go for the beer. Was there no counter around or a lighter even?

Annoyance (or stupidity): Going to a cigar lounge across the street from the Marriott to get a nice H. Upmann cuban churchill, only to find out that once inside "the lounge" it is resembles something close to a bordello.. a shopping market if you will.:freak:

Edit: Some here could argue against that being an annoyance or stupidity.

people who destroy public property. Small town in southern WV...get a huge new multi-million dollar school. But every chance people get they try to destroy stuff in the bathrooms. Smoke constantly. Break the urinals, break hand sanitizer dispensers, and the lights. The lights..oh that's a funny one. One day some retards decide to try and take a light bulb out. It ends up exploding in their hands and setting off the fire alarm. Their ignorance really bothers me...but it really really bothers me when I have to stand outside for 20 minutes because they don't know how to respect things :|

^ Totally this. I don't get why random buggers like to smash the windows at bus stops. Well I mean I get, I'd love to smash glass all day, but I never would...
And the really annoying thing about yours is when the whole year gets blamed for such incidents; "We know it's on of the year 11's", "oh well just punish them all that way we'll definitely punish him".

people who destroy public property. Small town in southern WV...get a huge new multi-million dollar school. But every chance people get they try to destroy stuff in the bathrooms. Smoke constantly. Break the urinals, break hand sanitizer dispensers, and the lights. The lights..oh that's a funny one. One day some retards decide to try and take a light bulb out. It ends up exploding in their hands and setting off the fire alarm. Their ignorance really bothers me...but it really really bothers me when I have to stand outside for 20 minutes because they don't know how to respect things :|

haha, primitive neanderthals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom