What annoys me the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I will start taking bets on the fight who wants in? :p

Heh, I never said I had any dignity :p I see his position, and respect it. If I ever met SparkMonkeyHellion (or anyone else who prefers people to eat with their mouths closed) in real life, I would eat with my mouth closed.

Heh, I never said I had any dignity :p I see his position, and respect it. If I ever met SparkMonkeyHellion (or anyone else who prefers people to eat with their mouths closed) in real life, I would eat with my mouth closed.

Yep, and when I am around someone who eats with their mouth open I leave and eat some where else. I'm not going throw a fit or anything:p

People that come into my shop asking for any spare change for the bus.
Now I don't mind it they want to break down a $20 bill into some coins as I have little need of chum change. It's when they flat out just ask me for $3 just to get on the bus.

Hey, I work in a computer shop, I need every dollars I can get.

eating with mouth open doesn't bother me at all...i usually eat so much i can't close mine lol..but it's the sound that gets me. sister does it and i want to choke her all the time :\

what annoys me:

people who destroy public property. Small town in southern WV...get a huge new multi-million dollar school. But every chance people get they try to destroy stuff in the bathrooms. Smoke constantly. Break the urinals, break hand sanitizer dispensers, and the lights. The lights..oh that's a funny one. One day some retards decide to try and take a light bulb out. It ends up exploding in their hands and setting off the fire alarm. Their ignorance really bothers me...but it really really bothers me when I have to stand outside for 20 minutes because they don't know how to respect things :|

Having a cold bottle of beer and no bottle opener...... I can open bottles with a cd though, so I suppose the one up would be choosing between a black ghosts album or not drinking the beer.

People who tell you to stop frowning and to smile more often (in a commanding, non-empathetic way), when ideally they should be asking why you're sad instead making you more upset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom