What annoys me the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Strange I would have thought it would have been annoying neighbors.

No.... that people that just happen to know me out side of work and think that I repair computers for a life style choice.

Family and Freinds I do not charge. Thankfully all my friends are that tech saavy that all I need to do is give them a kick in the right direction and they will work out every thing else from there. And there has been quite a few times where my freinds have helped me.

However it's acquaintances that really annoy me. There is a few people that I have stopped talking to just because the only time i hear from there is when their computer has is broken.

And then there is acquaintance's family members. Like that thing that happened at christmas time where my acquaintance's mom had a problem with her computer and i refused to fix it with out getting paid.

Here is the sweet thing they have in Sweden that I never saw in the US. You get a scan gun when you go into the store. As you shop you scan your items and hand the scanner to the checkout person in a special aisle.
We have that at my local Tesco's, makes everything really easy ^_^

Here is the sweet thing they have in Sweden that I never saw in the US. You get a scan gun when you go into the store. As you shop you scan your items and hand the scanner to the checkout person in a special aisle.

They used to do that at my local shop a few years back. It was some thing they called Shop Smart. It's got nick named into Theft-Smart because there was a lot of people that were just scanning only about half the items.

At some of the shops, we have the self serve check out. They don't really save any time. I don't get my father (he used to be a union rep) started on those.

They only help when there are a bunch of noob cashiers that day.
Not really. Like you still need to have one person standing nearby to validate credit card signatures. It's rather annoying when he's off doing some thing else. The entire process does not save me any time. Plus it give some thing new for union reps to complain about.

Not really. Like you still need to have one person standing nearby to validate credit card signatures. It's rather annoying when he's off doing some thing else. The entire process does not save me any time. Plus it give some thing new for union reps to complain about.

Do you live in the US? I didn't realise they still signed credit card things there o_O Over here it's all Chip-and-pin.

The thing that annoys me the most is people who think they know everything, unlike me - I know I know everything ^_^
More seriously, something really annoyed me a while ago was when I was using a spirit level and had forgotten it was magnetic, and I then put it down on top of my 360 hard drive. Still works mostly ok, but I had to re-download all my Arcade games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom