What annoys me the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin.C

Fully Optimized
Hello,

:freak:

You know what's annoying [and cringing] me the most right now...? People who live opposite your room who try to sing along to music, youtube videos, television theme tunes and SingStar, loudly, throughout the day, when it's categorically clear that they have no singing abilities whatsoever to even be able to please a deaf person.

I guess I'm just ranting a bit. Anything in particular that's 'doing your nut in' at the moment?

Customers getting angry with me when I try to help them by asking questions so I can understand their position better... Have had a few of those recently.

People in the grocery store who stop in the middle of the aisle to have a conversation and end up blocking said aisle.

People in the grocery store who spend 30 minutes doing self checkout because they have no idea how the thing works. It's supposed to be fast darn it!

Here is the sweet thing they have in Sweden that I never saw in the US. You get a scan gun when you go into the store. As you shop you scan your items and hand the scanner to the checkout person in a special aisle.

Super fast and super sweet.

That does not annoy me but self checkouts definitely did.

I guess I'm just ranting a bit. Anything in particular that's 'doing your nut in' at the moment?

My flatmate parked his car in my neigbhour's spot. My neigbhour has park her car right behind my flatmate's car. This has now blocked the drive way not just for me, but of the other 2 properties (not just people) that need to use this allyway to movie thier cars in and out.

Whats annoying me right now is all the noobs playing combat arms.

When you're on a roll they're all screaming hacker - aimbotter and reporting you every 5 seconds :mad:

Not my fricken problem you only have a .75 K/D ratio and can't aim worth ****!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Right now.... Noobs on warcraft 3 tft that are level 25+ and only got there with massed games and have a win ratio below 50% when you have a 75% win ratio at level 18 and they cost you your game on 4v4rt and call you noob.... Then they call you a hacker because you beat them with in 5 minutes with you playing as ne.... Which takes a bit longer than the other races to even get a unit that can attack the other players....

That and old people that just get annoying...

Mom's with 4WD Prams. Like what the deal with them having to biggest possible pram. They normal got one or two kinds in there, however the pram they are using is about at large as my computer desk.

They get in the way at the shops. They try to squeeze into packed elevators. And my personal favorite is when they are stupid enough to try going up an exculator with them.

Idiots.

Most likely these are the types of mom's that purchase a 4WD just so they pick up and drop off the kids at school too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom