What is this age thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadfael said:
You know... the really depressing thing is I don't have tp play about with my User Profile to look like the old geezer of the forum :(... the gods honest truth is bad enough!!! :D

44 is not terribly old. :)

Not to make anyone sound really old, but some people here are old enough to be my parents. :p

Rest assured, you still have a long way to go. ;)

Cadfael said:
You know... the really depressing thing is I don't have tp play about with my User Profile to look like the old geezer of the forum
Well be depressed no more. There's my real age for however long that lasts. :D
some people here are old enough to be my parents.
My two sons are 19 and 18 as of this reply.

:D

Drachewyn said:

44 is not terribly old. :)

Well.. at the time I wrote the post... I did feel old...

But... this morning I feel like a 24 year old...

.. but I have lost her phone number. :D

Also... remember the words of the fine old Casanova...

I may not be as good as I once was... but I am as good ONCE... as I ever was ;)

Hey I'm just glad I'm around.... this is a quote I like immensely......
:D Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive. :D

eheh, I just noticed... I'm probably the youngest guy here, except maybe my dear friend g4th.. nice...
honor to the elderly! :)

btw g4th, we have the right to talk nonesense :)

I havnt finished moving all the custom features on Tech Forums v2 to the other 2 styles yet so that why a few things are missing.

Cheers

Im not a big fan of the age thing either. Seeing as how Im quite young, people might not take my advice as readily as they would with any of their peers. Im gonna have to remove my birth-date from my profile until I actually establish myself here as knowing what Im doing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom