What age do you Act?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<table width=400 align=center border=1 bordercolor=black cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>
<tr><td bgcolor=#66CCFF align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are 26 Years Old</font></td></tr>
<tr><td align=center bgcolor=#FFFFFF>
<center>
<font color="#0000CC" size="+6">
26 </font>

</center>

<font color="#000000">
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
</font></td></tr></table>

<div align="center">
What Age Do You Act?
</div>

<table width=400 align=center border=1 bordercolor=black cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are 27 Years Old</font></td></tr>
<center>
27 </font>

</center>

<font color="#000000">
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

<div align="center">
What Age Do You Act?
</div>

Im 16

the Rolling Stones are awsome!

You Are 20 Years Old</font></td></tr>
<center>
20 </font>

</center>

<font color="#000000">

<div align="center">
What Age Do You Act?
</div>

I am 20, I act like 20, I guess when someone tells me to act my own age, I can say I do? :)

They asked the wrong questions.

Ed, Edd, n' Eddy rules!!! SpongeBob sucks!!!

Although I do appear to act two years older than I actually am.

Actual: 22 Act:20

I am 14

You Are 26 Years Old</font></td></tr>
<center>
26 </font>

</center>

<font color="#000000">

<div align="center">
What Age Do You Act?
</div>

You Are 13 Years Old</font></td></tr>
<center>
13 </font>

</center>

<font color="#000000">

<div align="center">
What Age Do You Act?
</div>

I'm 17, going to be 18 in June, man, why do I have to act so young:D I don't think it's a good thing acting like a 13 year old though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom