what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
What am i called? before something bad happens to me i can see the future a few seconds before it happens.

So i was wondering if there is a name for a person like that so i can impress people at school who don't know what that means.

Norcent said:
What am i called? before something bad happens to me i can see the future a few seconds before it happens.

So i was wondering if there is a name for a person like that so i can impress people at school who don't know what that means.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

what you smoking?!

"Oh look. Norcent is "supreme Kai"..."

Norcent said:

ioriflames.gif
vegetacharging.gif
vegetaattacks.gif
dbclipart28.gif
goku2.gif

LOL J/k. Yes I believe you, you got t3h Uber Xmen powers, Now what are you going to do with them, Let them fade? You g2 EXERCIZE THEM! Make it stronger!

And forget about what People say, just do it. Make your fortune telling stronger! DO IT!!!!! :cool:

Alright... first its not called seeing the future, its called smoking too much crack and getting knocked the **** out for doing something stupid. then waking up on the curb with all your friends around you and u think "I mustve saved them from getting run over!" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom