Whaddya call it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_mogul

The Original Mac User
Everything should have a name, and computers are one of the most important things to give names to. :)

My first computer (a Mac Quadra 605) Was named "Lucy" short for Lucifer, because it was a pain in the butt. It never had enough RAM to run Journeyman, or Zork :D

My second computer (iMac G3) I named Kiva. Kiva was the actual nick name given to that specific iMac, so I kept it :)

And my newest computer (iBook G4) Is named Bianca. Mainly because it's white, and Bianca sounds like Blanca, which is spanish for 'white'. Its a stretch, but "blanca" just isn't much of a name. :)

What are YOUR computer names? :D

Ah my first computer was...don't laugh..."The Bunny." I got this name from the old Icon-Do-It bunny.

My second computer was "Brenda"

My third computer, my HP, was named BCHRISTI which was my old screenname.

The computer I have now is "Beedub," and you shouldn't have a hard time figuring out where that name comes from.

mac_mogul said:

And my newest computer (iBook G4) Is named Bianca. Mainly because it's white, and Bianca sounds like Blanca, which is spanish for 'white'. Its a stretch, but "blanca" just isn't much of a name. :)

Just to let you know.. white in spanish is "Blanco".. but whatever floats your boat.

Anyways, I call mine Malii.. As bee said, if you can't figure out why, they please disconnect yourself from the internet.. if you know how to *coughs* :p

"Busted..."

After i got it fixed, i was going to call it the RagePro, but for now, i'll just keep calling it the Ugly As$ Computer!! :angry:

Mycomp2.jpg

:wooha: :rolleyes: :wooha: :cool:

Y-933, my pride and joy.....that's bout it....and if i'm really mad at it(which rarely happens) i call it a POS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom