Well this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it matter who stole your balls?? And ugly girl or a pretty girl?!@
It'll matter for the girl :) Ugly girl is gonna get PUNCHED in the face. Cute girl might just get away with some spanking.............oh yeah........definitely some spanking.

Nubius said:
It'll matter for the girl :) Ugly girl is gonna get PUNCHED in the face. Cute girl might just get away with some spanking.............oh yeah........definitely some spanking.

LOL.. What was that other thing you said to one girl? "I am going to stab you" or something right? lol..

haha.. So Nubius, think you can take the "big" girl in the left??? :cool:

HAVOC2k5 said:
Dude, turn the lights off, you'll never know the difference...

Wha?!.. Man.. light or dark, you do NOT want to bury your hands in blubber.. :mad:.. If it's just the face...... Still..... :mad:

chankama - you're the one who said the brown sweater........either my monitors color is WAY off or your eyes are bad, cause the only thing I see remotely close to brown is the chick in the middle and she's hideous.

Nubius said:
chankama - you're the one who said the brown sweater........either my monitors color is WAY off or your eyes are bad, cause the only thing I see remotely close to brown is the chick in the middle and she's hideous.

The girl holding the actual ball is wearing a brown shirt. the one of the far far left.

I really don't think anyone would try to steal my bright yellow focus for 2 reasons- 1. its a focus 2. its the only yellow one in the southern oregon area.

if i DID have a break-in, the only thing that someone would be going for would be my camera, and my camrea bag is almost black, and i keep it tucked in between seats so you can't see it through my black tinted windows.

so yeah... the only way that someone would know my camera was in my car is if they saw me put it in there, and every time i put my camera in my car, i re-park it.

The girl holding the actual ball is wearing a brown shirt. the one of the far far left.
that sweater looks grey on my screen. Whatevers under that is too dark on my screen, but WHATEVER.

The girl in BROWN is the SECOND one from the RIGHT :p.. The one with the back turned. THe one in the middle looks like a odd looking male prison inmate. :confused:

second from the right...........dude that crap looks like dark pinkish purple color, not brown.

I know you dig the prison inmate, dont deny it

Chankama said:
The girl in BROWN is the SECOND one from the RIGHT :p.. The one with the back turned. THe one in the middle looks like a odd looking male prison inmate. :confused:

That's pink. I think you need to get your eyes checked out man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom