Well this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon said:
That does suck!!!!!!!!

Whats the form they send out?

Some kind of break in form:mad:

Frank Jaeger said:
And what if he was packing? Personally I wouldn't go confront a theif without a loaded gun.

You got a point their, I have a feeling that if he was and I ran out there he would'nt have hesitated.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Dude, i feel your pain. That has happened to me. I came out in the morning to find my window broken, my door wide open and my alpine gone. Fiiled a report and the cops called me a few hours later and said they caught someone who admitted to doing it. Whe I went down to the station, they told me the two kids were out all night and hit 13 cars in the neighborhood... They were also strung out on crack.. Come to find out, it was two kids that I went to high school with.

I was really P!ssed at first but didn't press charges as they were already in a whole heap of trouble and Civil Court wouldn't have got me jack squat.... I did see one of the kids a few years later and confronted him. He apologized and said, "He was wacked out on drugs, severed his jail time and was now clean and trying to get his life straight... I let him off the hook and wished him good luck...

I know... Bad ending of the story huh?

IMO you did the right thing...I would have done the same.
Did you get your stuff back sence they caught them?

Nubius said:
Well one time, I was leaving a friends house and when I looked down at my car it was gone.............................

YEAH

In a way I was thinking I was kind of lucky that that didn't happen.

Dan DeVille said:
They should have come to your house and taken a report.

I thought so too but they told us on the phone they don't do that anymore.:confused:

jorsoft03 said:
Thats what I like about my car, it looks really plain, doesn't attract attention at all. I doubt anyone would be tempted to break into it. That and I keep all my stuff in my trunk, not the back seat.

So is mine... I think I only reason mine got broke into was because it was the closes vehicle to the end of the block.

Thats what I like about my car, it looks really plain, doesn't attract attention at all. I doubt anyone would be tempted to break into it. That and I keep all my stuff in my trunk, not the back seat.
A lot of my good stuff was in the trunk too, it's not like they exclude that from places to look for stuff. My car was a 1984 toyota, brown colored. Doesn't get much more plain than that. UNLUCKILY for me though, the early toyotas are really easy to break into and start. It can be done with scissors............psht

Nubius said:
A lot of my good stuff was in the trunk too, it's not like they exclude that from places to look for stuff. My car was a 1984 toyota, brown colored. Doesn't get much more plain than that. UNLUCKILY for me though, the early toyotas are really easy to break into and start. It can be done with scissors............psht
True but a lot of people I know (and seem to park next to) leave crap like gym bags, ipods, and cd decks laying out in the open. If it's a choice between my car and theirs, I think I'm going to be okay.

True but a lot of people I know (and seem to park next to) leave crap like gym bags, ipods, and cd decks laying out in the open. If it's a choice between my car and theirs, I think I'm going to be okay.
lol yeah, that's of course true.

My bowling ball/bag/shoes and BB Gun were in the trunk of my car when it was stolen. I haven't been bowling since =/ I was traumatized :cries:

And yeah, I was in a league and all that crap and my ball was fitted to me, so I refuse to use a crappy house ball. Someday I will get another ball, but no money right now. Plus the ball I had isn't even in production anymore =/

Nubius said:
lol yeah, that's of course true. My bowling ball/bag/shoes and BB Gun were in the trunk of my car when it was stolen. I haven't been bowling since =/ I was traumatized :cries:

stoleyouballscopy.jpg

Hey, Nubius... We've got your balls... and you can't have them back!!

If I caught anyone breaking into my vehicle I wouldn't care if they were packin or not. I would go out there and attempt to beat the absolute life out of them. I don't think I would stop until they weren't moving or I couldn't move my arms. I would be so ****ed off, **** would hit the fan. It wouldn't be good for whoever was breaking into my vehicle.

The one in the right hand side is sortta ok.. The one in brown "might" be ok. The others are fugly!.. :mad:

Would it matter who stole your balls?? And ugly girl or a pretty girl?!@

:p

toxicity_27 said:
If I caught anyone breaking into my vehicle I wouldn't care if they were packin or not. I would go out there and attempt to beat the absolute life out of them. I don't think I would stop until they weren't moving or I couldn't move my arms. I would be so ****ed off, **** would hit the fan. It wouldn't be good for whoever was breaking into my vehicle.
It wouldn't be good for you einther because you would be going to prison for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom