Well this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

M16

In Runtime
Im so ****ed off right now, my truck just got broken into...took my stereo, CDs and broke my window

People down the street said they saw a mexican guy sitting on the curb on the other street looking like he was waiting for something, they went inside and came back out a little later and saw him running away from my truck with my door right open.

Called the police and they said they will mail us a fourm...which could take awile.

OMG the guy is so lucky I was not out there...im not the violent type but if I would have seen him I would kicked his *** to a bloody pulp.

I just needed to blow off some steam and im going to try to get some sleep.

M16 said:
OMG the guy is so lucky I was not out there...im not the violent type but if I would have seen him I would kicked his *** to a bloody pulp.
And what if he was packing? Personally I wouldn't go confront a theif without a loaded gun.

Dude, i feel your pain. That has happened to me. I came out in the morning to find my window broken, my door wide open and my alpine gone. Fiiled a report and the cops called me a few hours later and said they caught someone who admitted to doing it. Whe I went down to the station, they told me the two kids were out all night and hit 13 cars in the neighborhood... They were also strung out on crack.. Come to find out, it was two kids that I went to high school with.

I was really P!ssed at first but didn't press charges as they were already in a whole heap of trouble and Civil Court wouldn't have got me jack squat.... I did see one of the kids a few years later and confronted him. He apologized and said, "He was wacked out on drugs, severed his jail time and was now clean and trying to get his life straight... I let him off the hook and wished him good luck...

I know... Bad ending of the story huh?

Well one time, I was leaving a friends house and when I looked down at my car it was gone.............................

YEAH

What state are you guys in.. ummm when I get my car its gonna be a piece of crap... I will have a nice bike maybe a susuke a hyabusa

Thats what I like about my car, it looks really plain, doesn't attract attention at all. I doubt anyone would be tempted to break into it. That and I keep all my stuff in my trunk, not the back seat.

i had an attempted break-in at work. Someone tried using a clothes hanger to pry my window down probably to steal my iPod (sitting out in the open... duh) and my new cd player, and possibly the car itself.

My car can't be stolen (easily) though... i love it. Well, at least it can't be stolen with the engine is running. There is a security chip in my key (my one and only key) that is unique to my ignition (so if the key breaks, i replace the whole ignition system). If that exact key isn't in the ignition system, all you can do is turn the radio on. The car will not start, change to neutral, NOTHING. I love it... except for the fact that if i lose this key, i'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom