Well it's not a 1000 post mark yet, but this will do as lng as I have been here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Well it's not a 1000 post mark yet, but this will do as lng as I have been here..

lol_was.jpg

Re: Well it's not a 1000 post mark yet, but this will do as lng as I have been here..

I remember back when i hit 700....I was still young back then. Also not married and didnt have a child. Ahh the good ol' days...

Mak, stop, your making me feel really old now by saying that. X_X

Heck, I didn't even have a permit to drive when I joined, now, I can legally drink, wow... I feel so old. -.-

I remember back when i hit 700....I was still young back then. Also not married and didnt have a child. Ahh the good ol' days...

Wow, so that's what T-F does to you if you stay as long as you have? Looks like I'll be hanging around for a long while then hopefully ^_^

Wow, so that's what T-F does to you if you stay as long as you have? Looks like I'll be hanging around for a long while then hopefully ^_^

I dont know if it is TF specifically. But i have been apart of many tech sites. At least 90% of them i have left while i have stayed here. while i may visit other sites and contribute there, no where near the scale i do here. There is something about the community here that always draws me in to want to be here and not only do my best for everyone but make the site better.

I dont know if it is TF specifically. But i have been apart of many tech sites. At least 90% of them i have left while i have stayed here. while i may visit other sites and contribute there, no where near the scale i do here. There is something about the community here that always draws me in to want to be here and not only do my best for everyone but make the site better.

Ditto. I came with a question but the community kept me coming back.

indeed tech-forums is a special place. i have joined a few other forums and i asked a few questions here and there and i find i get even better responses here in our subforums then i do on forums designed for those things. our off topic forum is always fun, the photography forum is full of quality answers and people. finaly nobody beats us on the tech front we are always kept up to date with things thanks to osiris, and with awesome people like trotski and mac any problem is usually peacefully resolved. i got banned last year or the year before for things of my own actions and yet i still come back. tech forums is almost a home for me on the internet and that is the best way i can imagine to put it.

Well done MikeFuryXP. Just remember its about quality not quantity ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom