Well im waiting...and bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebleakness

Banned
Im really bored right now and i have too much anticipation built up inside of me to go to sleep at the moment. So i shall write something in this thread...

Tomorrow my friend and I are leaving Las Vegas and taking a ~12hour flight to Frankfurt Germany. We have been planning this since its conception about 1 year ago (july 4th to be exact). We are travelling around Europe for about 3 weeks by ourselves and 2 weeks before that staying in Frankfurt with some relatives. I am going to work with my uncle at his motorcycle shop www.ulismotorradladen.de (click the english link for everything in english). I get payed to be a classic BMW motorcycle mechanic, not bad eh?

After those first 2 weeks (1 weekend of which my friend is going to sweden by himself) we are traveling up to Hamburg to stay with my great aunt. That comes around the time of the World Cup final and we are going to party with my second cousins i never knew existed untill about a week ago.

After that on the 11th of July, we are heading to Amsterdam and hanging out there for a couple days. Celebrating my 17th b-day there too. Should be fun...

Once passed that, we are travelling through various cities in Germany to Prague. We are staying there for a few days, i have no idea what were doing there. I heard it was really cheap and had good wine and beer. We'll find something fun to do there.

After that we are going back to Frankfurt and leaving for the States on the 25th of july after about 5 weeks.

You have no idea how excited i am to do this, for so long ive been wating. And for the record, im paying for this myself. The only thing my parents bought was the plane ticket and that was an early b-day present...for the next 4 years. :p Ive worked my arse off for years before and im using the money saved up for this trip. And if i didnt buy this darn computer i would have 1400 more. I think i should be good with about $2k though, we shal see....

Ill get some pictures of us sometime. I have nothing else to do right now, so im haunting TF, fun huh? ;)

So i guess, this shall be my temporary farewell thread untill i find internet too use. :D

Promise me..............that you'll get lots of pictures of that sweet sweet 'candy' they have available in amsterdam.............PROMISE ME!!!!

drugs are bad.

j/k, i PROMISE I will get all the pictures of 'candy' you can handle.

Oh yeah, i also got my motorcycle permit today, now i just need a motorcycle....

that's assuming you dont forget.....I mean......I can't imagine WHY on earth you'd forget........but ya never know, sometimes that memory just gets hazy all of a sudden.

Ya know, i dont have any idea why i would forget, i mean, im not going to do anything illegal while im there. I see no reason why my memory should get hazy all of a sudden.

We have a digital camera with a 512mb SD card, thats ALOT of pictures. Even more if you lower the resolution....

yeah, my mom got my brother a 512mb card for his camera last christmas. He was going through and telling us how many photos he could have

"AT SUPER RESOLUTION I CAN HAVE 2000 PHOTOS!! At the crappiest resolution I can have 1 million photos!!"

sounds like fun! if you want your money to last longer stay longer in eastern europe.. prague, budapest, etc.. (donno about kiev, sofia etc.. cuz those seem like TOO EASTERN and might be very boring)

if you want your money to go really fast, stay a few days in amsterdam!

have a good trip, and make sure you post some photos all sorts of interesting stuff you see on the way.

aliasaid said:
sounds like fun! if you want your money to last longer stay longer in eastern europe.. prague, budapest, etc.. (donno about kiev, sofia etc.. cuz those seem like TOO EASTERN and might be very boring)

if you want your money to go really fast, stay a few days in amsterdam!

Yea, thats good advice. I saw a movie once of some American kids who went to Europe and they like bought a hotel in one of those eastern bloc countries. You could live for like a year there with the lint in your pocket or some such crap. Unless Hollywood lies, which I HIGHLY doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom