Well i'm studying for PSAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took the SAT hungover, no calculator, and about 2hrs of sleep. and managed a little over 1300.

thats the only time i ever took it.

I never took the SAT, but i made 1290 on my PSAT. Only took the ACT once and scored 29 which was enough to get into every school i applied for. After the fact i wish i had retaken the ACT and taken the SAT at least once so i could have had the possibility for a scholorship. But meh, i would have still failed out my first semester anyway :p For what its worth, go to a community college for 1-2 semesters. Going straight to a huge university right out of high school is a huge system shock and why most kids fail out or go on probation their first year.

Also i dont remember which test is which, but one test penalizes you for wrong answers and the other doesnt. I THINK its the sat that guessing is bad, while the ACT guessing is just a chance at free points.

exactly...community college ftmfw

then transfer

that is prob why i got on probation my first semester at a university, then eventually failed out..and now im at community college..and its so much easier and better.

Going to a huge college is even worse if you went to a private high school with a graduating class of 105. Heck most of my classes had that many people in them my freshman year. It's a bit overwhelming, plus its a heck of a lot cheaper to knock out a few basics at a CC and get a really nice GPA :p

I feel sad for you, my friends. Why are you studying for the PSATs? They really don't count for anything except for the National Merit Scholarship and even that is a joke. I got a 231 and am currently a semifinalist and know that there is NO shot in **** I am becoming a finalist. Really pointless in my honest opinion. Study for your SATs though; that, on the other hand, is well worth it. Just ask my 2370. :D

i think i bombed mine. I thought it was a practice test but i didnt know i needed to study for it!

i bombed my SAT to go to a 4-year university. I think i got like somewhere around 200 points for the math section n 300 for the english, which is like out of 800 points or something. THEY DID NOT GIVE ME ENOUGH ****ING TIME. I AM A SLOW TEST TAKER!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom