Well i'm studying for PSAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
and i was on YouTube because i procrastinate... :) and i saw this movie that relates to me somewhat:

YouTube - I Hate the SAT

like with the bamboo stick :)

anyways when did you take the PSAT or SAT or ACT? How long ago did you take it? How did you do?

lol.. did you see that movie i posted up there? ^

"Kevin Wu (the wu part is like a pet name to say after a person name mostly in Asian countries) are you study for SAT?"
"Yes dad I'm studying!!"
"ttt... good, because if you don't study for SAT Kevin, YOU GET HIT WITH BAMBOO STICK!!!"
(rustling papers)

My parents were like that too... except they used if You fail PSAT Vernon you get hit with the Bamboo..

lol

Yeah, I'm studying too. I even got one of those big books like in the video, except mine says *PSAT*on the cover, Very creative title IMO...

Took the ACT years ago. I had the flu and went in on two hours of sleep, no studying. I slept the last half because I was finished. I scored a 27 on it, but I wanted at least a 32. Ticked me off so I never retook it... ended up not going to college except for a few classes at a community college.

I am now a full time student, though, and on my way.

Once you hit 21, your scores won't mean squat to a college, so go straight in after high school.

I got a 156 on all three topics the PSAT without any studying.. sort of sucks.. I'm going to take the PSAT this year again, hopefully I can 1.) get a higher score and 2.) Learn how to omit answers =D

I got a 156 on all three topics the PSAT without any studying.. sort of sucks.. I'm going to take the PSAT this year again, hopefully I can 1.) get a higher score and 2.) Learn how to omit answers =D

Don't omit. In the PSAT, the answers can easily be crossed out down to 2. A 50% change + an educated guess is better than omitting. BTW, I got 195 :(.

PSAT doesnt mean anything, wouldnt fret over it.

SAT is bull as well, I went in without studying, did fine and dandy. Just wish I didnt waste 4 hours of my life looking at a piece of paper with bubbles.

My last SAT , was in 7th grade before I moved to Israel. So i had some fun, i did the A with the circle around it which means anarchy , i don't in that bull but i did it for the correcting robots to go WTF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom