Well I am lucky to still be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
Well I am lucky to still be here, last night was a interesting night for me let me tell you a tail of dropped munitions, drunken violence and getting arrested.

Act 1: Oh crap...

I went to my barracks to fill in some paper work as normal on a Thursday and to supervise the new delivery of 105mm shells to be checked.I was standing there watching the shells getting unloaded from the back of the transport and the crate of shells that where sitting on the loading dock in a Tollis bin (A crate specificity designed to transport live shells) I saw one box's lid was still not locked down and I called a gunner to go and lock it. As that was going on and just before Gunner Lewis a Shell fell from the bin without the safety cup on the top of the shell. Thank god it fell on its side, after that near disaster I swapped the crews and decided that the minute that I was finished I was going to go to the pub.

Act 2: Hey Baby...

OK while I was in the pub I met a girl I have known for a few years, now I like this girl in a big way so I sat there and had a drink while we were talking some retard come over and started being a Jerk to Christine I wasn't happy with this so I took his drink off him and told him to leave. So he left unhappily with a promiss that he would be back.

Skip ahead a few hours.

So it is going well with me an Christine we have had quite a few drinks and she asked me if I would like to go back to her place for a few more I accepted her offer. I orderd a bottle of wine and was about to leave when Jerk returned with a few friends, so this is the point that I realised I might be in trouble.

Jerk takes a swing I duck it an return the favour with a good old punch to the plums he fell down by this point one of his friends decided that it would be nice to hit me with a bar stool that hurt a quite a bit so I grabbed him and nutted him and got a quite satisfying crunch which leads me to believe I broke his nose while I was dealing with that nice person Jerks third an final friend some how after seeing what his friends had just got treated to decided to hit me so I grabbed the bar stool that I was just hit with and proceeded to hit him with it puting him on the floor where in the spirit of friendship I applied a size 13 Doc Martin boot to his face a few times. I returned to Jerk who was having a nice tecnecoulourd snake all over the floor and I decided to give him his drink back so I pored it over his head and decided to leave it at that.

Act 3: excuse me Officer...

I go back to Christine and ask if she would like to leave just as I asked that a few of Liverpool's finest walked in and decided that they would like to make my aquanitence we had a little chat that involved me explaining what had just happened to the 3 gentlemen that are on the floor that where either throwing up unconscious or in no state to stand up, they liked my company so much they took me to back to there place I didn't think much of it only a 6 by 11 ft room with one rather hard bench to sit on. So after a wile I was taken to a interview room and asked a few questions an was then taken back to the cell after the security tapes had been reviewed and it was seen that I was acting in self defence I was released with out charge at 6am.

So all in all a pretty crappy day, but at least Christine is planing on coming around today ;).

doc martin to the face? im surprised they called that self defence, but all the same, he deserved it! glad to see you still scored though :D.

Act 4 :

lives happy ever after

i hate losers that are smaller than me and try acting tough , even tho i kick their *** they bring friends over with weapons, that just shows they're to scared to stand up for them selves

ok wacking a stool at him i dont call that self defence and the boot to the head thast just stupid yr lucky u didnt get a charge if i got in taht situation il only use my body as a tool not objects

Dude it sucks getting in fights and everything but at least you were victorious! And the lady will definitely think you are a ****** now!

ok wacking a stool at him i dont call that self defence...

My limited experience with this kind of thing is this: Unless you've been trained (martial arts, boxer, etc.) the cops are a little more lenient on the "self-defense" when it's 3 on 1.

...and the boot to the head

This one may have been a little far, seeing as the other two were on the ground, but, hey you got away with it.

Crhis, good job getting out of that with no charges, and only a few scrapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom