Well Done Sony - Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ok im a Microsoft Xbox 360 fan, BUT !, I must say such a well doen and congratulations for Sony.. for the UK Launch. Every website i look at , Amazon, Play, HMV, Virgin, PCWORLD, There all in Stock. Every person at launch got a PS3 and a Free 46 INch Sony Bravia TV at Virgin Megastores London.

I am so jealous now :(, I waited 3 months for my 360. Im so jealous i actually want a PS3.

Thanks.

There is also a flip to this. They didn't actually sell that well. ;)

Seriously though it is very quiet and so can quite easily be used as a media player. Unlike the 360. If they were about £100 cheaper I would of got one on launch. £425 ($840) is too much. :(

Downsides are it doesn't read NTFS drives. :(

(We don't actually care about backwards compatiblility.)

/speaking for whole of Europe.

i hate Sony flash drives especially the one i bought, 4\5 times when i store something it gets corrupt and just shows a bunch of zeros

but in other hand Sony make pretty good produces like Tv's etc...

Yep who buys a next gen console, and then plays PS2 games ?. Wtf is all that about ....

I really really want a PS3 now, its weird, for the past 12 months ive been arguing withe everybody i know that says PS3 is better and there getting one... But now i want one, i think its just the fact that there brand new out, in stock just waiting for me to buy one..

(We don't actually care about backwards compatiblility.)

/speaking for whole of Europe.

The truth is that piratability of games is what kept the PS1 and PS2 alive for all these years. Especially with the long over due wait for PS3.

Same reason I'm gonna throw my 360 away if there isn't a real hack released for it in the next 6 month... I mean a REAL hack. Screw this DVD-drive firmware crap. I want homebrew apps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom