The weirdest thread in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
The weirdest thread in history.

Your mission even if you don't chose to accept it is to help me construct a plan to rid the world of the following people (term used very loosely) an items (more can get added):

All things Apple.
Steve Jobs.
Steve Irwin's corpse.
Spam (unilateral acceptance on this one is mandatory).
Turnips.
Brussel Sprouts.
Paris Hilton, fits in both category's as she isn't fully human i site he nose as evidence.
Bad Simpson's episodes.
Jeremy Bedal, (little hand big hand).
Celebrity Culture.
Solicitors.
VAT @ 17.5%
Rap.
Tofu.
Anti nuclear protesters.
Hippies.

We can use absolutely anything at my disposal, including but not limited to my McGyver like inventiveness, my sizable collection of cheese, an frogs.

Please post all your suggestions. :D

Re: The weirdest thread is history.

I intend to make it reality just post up your ideas.

I have a much better answer! Since you have an obsession with frogs, we should start a frog farm.. Have them breed like mad until we have a sizable army. Then train the frogs to infiltrate through the sewers and teach them to battle with weapons do defeat the evil foes. We can even call them Battle Toads!

And use the cheese and your mastermind of intelligence to formulate a new type of cheese that effectively gives the frogs super strength, super intelligence, super speed, super shields, etc. Or we can eat the cheese ourselves and become super human!

The key to eliminating Steve Jobs and Apple is finding the source of their reality distortion field.

Your mission even if you don't chose to accept it is to help me construct a plan to rid the world of the following people (term used very loosely) an items (more can get added):

All things Apple.
Steve Jobs.
thank god.

and also, tofu wont be very happy you put tofu on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom