Weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
5'11" and 235, geeeeeeeeeez, im 5'11" and about 156 and make 4.9watts per kilogram max continuous power on a bike
Ok? Does that make you better than us or something?

Last time I checked this thread wasn't about who's in better shape and saying GEEEEEZ is pretty rude. :rolleyes:

ha ha ha yes, when i hiked the Grand Canyon, all the way down and back up, i think its 14 mi. although i did that a few years ago, i still remember when i came to the top, i had already finished off my 2L of water. For that hike, i probably shouldve had 6L or so... but neway, when i was at the top, i drank almost 3L of water. i was sooo dehydrated, and that was a bad mistake. but i had fun neway, an dwould do it again no doubt but since then i have bought a "camel back" that can hold 5L of water, and could help with that....

pccc

am i overweight?
I am 5'10" and i weigh 75kg

My dad keeps calling me a fat bap... i keep punching him and around and around we go!

I dont even no what the "norm" is... but i have certainly put on weight since i started uni 4 1/2 years ago (i'm not still at uni btw) but the beer belly kinda remains!

Anyone know any weight to height comparison websites?

Anyone know any weight to height comparison websites?
I don't really know, but I remember at the US Air force website they have a chart and for your height you have to be a certain weight. I think for my weight I have to be like 6'8" :p

If you have to be 6'8'' for your weight, I think I'd have to be about 7'6'' As I am not a tiny guy. -[Wo0t!]- big buys unite. I find it funny when people try to guess my weight, because they are usually about 40-60 pounds low. It's awesome, but I gotta get back into lifting weights, and start running/walking. I've been drinking a lot of water lately, and I had some pop the other day, and I didn't like it! Oh no what's happening to me?!?!?!? :D

Hygor,

75kg = 165 pounds. At 5'10", you are about right on the mark. On th e top side of it, but not way overweight.

I could lose your body weight and still be overweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom