Weekend workout wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys had a question when did you beasts start working out?

I'm only 15 now but I wanna have a sexi bod for the ladies and of course my self.

^maybe you should give the weight gain credit to your own hard work, maybe its you just building on the muscle from hard workout

Ive never weighed this much before. Was always around 200lbs and workout the same as always. Been working out since I was 15 I think.

My goal is 230-235

you take protein supplements if you exercise...or eat more
basically, it's a simple thing of upping your protein intake if you are active...it's just a wise health thing...you don't have to ;)

example: if you are a desk jockey and don't do anything else...you only need the "standard" 60grams of protein a day

also, there is a difference in what type of exercise you are doing...
if you only exercise...or exercise to stay fit, maintain...you won't gain weight, even if you consume extra protein...if you eat too much protein but don't use it, the energy converts to fat, extra calories...if you consumer a lot of protein but do exercise that burns calories rather than build muscle...it evens out

right now I would say I am maintaining...so I don't consume inordinate amounts of protein...and I'm a vegan.

it's easy to build, but you have to figure out the right regimen for you and what you want to achieve

backup...I think you are doing too much of "non building" exercise :D

^ya ive stopped gaining weight for a long time now, first 6 months i gained like 10 pounds of muscle but i cant seem to put on anymore muscle weight, but how do you know im non building? because im really working my *** off, what would be building?

tofu do you mind if i ask do you feel more tired after excersise as you are a vegetarian? I have known only one or two and one felt like he was going to die after riding a bike uphill for 20min.

Also have you always been a vegetarian or did you cross over to the green side at a particular point in your life?

backup...
you say "all upper body every other day" which suggests to me overtraining :D or could be just too much aerobic....not sure

chris...
I have been basically a vegan naturally...since I was a little kid. But didn't know what's what until I was old enough to realize I could eat what I wanted and not be forced ot ;)
I used to take a piece of meat fry it up in the pan...no oil...just to get the fat out...then squeeze it with sheets of paper, wash it...fry it a little more...squeeze...wash...and eat
hehe

it went from eating everything my parents gave me, to only eating chicken around 12-14, then only seafood at 18...I would say around 22-24 I am vegan. So it's a normal thing for me, and not some religious or political thing.

Meat freaks me out! :D

I don't feel tired after a workout I don't believe. It may feel like how a person feels after a 1 hour stretch session...very relaxed, but not tired.

I love working the back, such a big area. That drained feeling with back is awesome ;)

I personally couldn't be a vegetarian, I like my meat far to much but i like the odd vegetarian dish from time to time or the particular brand of vegi sausage Tivor very tasty.

You must have struck a good balance in your diet to not feal tired after excersise my friend in question eats all the time but its mostly fresh tomatoes or green veg not much else.

I have just stopped working out in the last few months I don't feel the need to any more, I am just watching what I eat from now on an maybe cutting down on my alcohol intake.

haha osiris at first i was like thats on standard olym bench? ****..i doubt that highly. then i read about it not being a standard bench.

I use only standard bench, and my normal routine (everyday) is as follows:
10 reps of 135 to warmup, then 5 sets of 10 of 165lb. Then i do negatives back from 250 by 20 until failure. Then i do 20 reps of 100lb curlbar. Then 15 pullups. Then i start deadlifts with 15 reps of 300. Then military press with 205. Then, becuase by this time my legs are jelly, i do the freewieght 45degree leg squat with 600 for 5 sets of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom