Webcam Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdogg1108

In Runtime
hi everyone,
I want to make a video of something but I'm wondering if a webcam will let you make videos with it. Also if it does how?

I was reading somewhere that it said you could but just making sure here. Also if it does please tell me how. Sorry for posting this again lol.

Make videos? Most webcams don't have the great quality.

I have a Logitech Fusion and it's not that bad..but if you are looking to make films of something a digital camcorder woudl be 100000x better.

Yeah youre even better off with a digital camera becuase there alot cheaper than digital camcorders.The quality is horrible on even some nice desktop cameras but I know logitech probaly makes the best

I don't really know of a good webcam that have a good resolution. Camcorder is your best bet IMO.

My logitech records in 640 x 480 at 30 fps I think...but the quality really isn't that great.

For video chatting it's awesome...but not for filming.

once had a logitech but sold it to a friend for $20 buck cuase it was such a horrilbe quality but that was like 4 years ago.

Chankama said:
I don't really know of a good webcam that have a good resolution. Camcorder is your best bet IMO.
And digital cam corder's are so much cheaper now days.

fr34ky said:
once had a logitech but sold it to a friend for $20 buck cuase it was such a horrilbe quality but that was like 4 years ago.
**** poor lighting on those things.

Well i really dont care if my webcam will not have nice videos but i still want to know if i can and how. Its ok if it doesnt do good videos i just wanta know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom