Are we so much better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
Kinnda feel bad for this guy.. Mark Felt really did fool this guy good. That's a lesson there for everyone.. Be careful who you trust.. :rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050706/ap_on_re_us/obit_gray

It's crazy how unstable the American political system was just a few decades ago (Nixon and his dealings). There's stuff happening in the Candian government too these days. It's funny how even in "democratic" nations, this kindda shit still happens..

As North Americans, we should be careful when we make fun of other countries' about being corrupt and such :rolleyes:.. Happens everywhere.. Just look at Worldcom.. Now that was crazy..

But, the human rights issues are definitely so much better here. You can live a great and amazing life in other places if u have money (upper middle class). But, if you are not rich, I don't think there is any other place as good as North America..

The good thing about our system is that when corruption takes place, people try to seek it out.. And once it becomes public, anyone can be punished..

But if you are a person who is doing well in another country, it's definitely not worth it to come here.. Most likely you'll have a rough time. People usually do it for their kids.. b/c the education system is better here.

yeah I remember my mom commenting about "deep throat" coming out of hiding a couple weeks ago it seems....

Some trippy stuff....also I think the JFK tapes are supposed to be released in like 2025 or something lol....there's a certain time in which things can be released because pretty much anyone related to it will be dead

Dang. that's cool. Have u ever chatted with him?..

btw, do you guys know where the name "Deep Throat" comes from?.. :D.. It's a movie.. :p

btw, do you guys know where the name "Deep Throat" comes from?.. .. It's a movie..
Is it a disney movie!? :p

Yeah I'm aware of where it came from, popular movie at the time no less

Living about 15 mins away from my state capitol, I used to drive by there all the time when I was a little younger. Man I really wish I could have met Jesse Ventura. The media hated him but man he was a much better governor than Tim Pawlenty could ever hope to be, imo. They've shut down all state-run functions in Minnesota now because he's too big of a wuss to have mediated the split state senate. Ventura never would've had that! (off topic I know, but it's all politics ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom