WE ARE small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Heres the shuttle and hubble telescope in front of the sun.They are doing a repair job on the telescope. A guy took these with a 2200mm scope and canon camera.

1-10.jpg

2-13.jpg

3-12.jpg

^I agree, it is just a big giant enormus yellow ball......lol why do you have a hard time thinking that is the sun?

the hubble space telescope is going to lose its rain now that a new one is being launched and is going to be stationed something like 4 times the distance between earth and the moon from earth. It is also more advanced.

^I agree, it is just a big giant enormus yellow ball......lol why do you have a hard time thinking that is the sun?

the hubble space telescope is going to lose its rain now that a new one is being launched and is going to be stationed something like 4 times the distance between earth and the moon from earth. It is also more advanced.

because it looks like a big yellow foam ball with a black background and a tiny fly in the middle of it, lol.

edit: and they look to be just a bit too close to the sun to not be burnt up immediately.

edit: and they look to be just a bit too close to the sun to not be burnt up immediately.

it appears that way. But actually they are a great distance from the sun, pretty much an au away) The sun is just so massive that it appears that the shuttle is far away. IT's like looking at a tree from 500 feet away then walking towards it, it gets a lot bigger, space is quite vast. The shuttle is relatively very small.

^nah, i have not even heard about that one.

This new one is pretty sweet though, Canada has full access to it for our contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom