"We are happy that it broke up," government employee Abdul Jabbar al-Quraishi said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeeper

Baseband Member
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Immediate popular reaction in Baghdad on Saturday to the loss of the U.S. space shuttle Columbia and its seven-member crew -- including the first Israeli in space -- was that its was God's retribution on Americans.

see i am not mis informed..
prog1.jpg
my .02 what to do with iraq & SoDamnInsane

Yea, they will get what's coming to them, and their non-existant
god wont be able to help them,LoL..

ROGER THAT, Jeeper... man, that nailed exactly what I was thinking. I know that there are some other people from other countries on this forum, what do you guys think about the whole "America vs Iraq" deal. I know that this maybe a very controversial subject so please do not reply if you can not be an adult about it.

I think that we should blow them [Iraq] off the F'ing map, but that is just my opinion.

Thats funny. From what I remember, the kid in school that always said "Fighting is not the answer." Always got the shit kicked out of him.

Thats not America. When things are going on that could be disasterous, we cannot just allow them to play themselves out. Action must be taken, rather than just sitting back and hoping we dont get nuked.

I dont live in fear, but I do believe that the US government has a bit more information and resources than I do, and If they say IRAQ has nukes, I am going to believe the government over some animal that tortures his own people.

Tell me, if we had 100% EVIDENCE that Saddam had nukes, would you be willing to go to war to keep him from using them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom