WCC Alienware H1 Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin Man

muffin enthusiast
West Coast Customs Unveils The Alienware H1 Hummer w/ ATI Eyefinity - Legit Reviews

You think you have the coolest ride in town? West Coast Customs recently unveiled the Alienware H1 Hummer and it looks awesome. I might be biased since all my vehicles are black, but this blacked out H1 Hummer is decked out! Since it was made for Alienware you know it was packed with PC power and on the front they have a front bumper that folds down and can be used to hold up an 3-monitor ATI Eyefinity gaming setup! How killer is that? We were told that the Alienware H1 Hummer is at Comic-Con right now and it will soon be moving on to Dallas, Texas for Quakecon 2010. This is what you would call a mobile LAN party!

alienware_hummer.jpg

more pics here
The World Famous West Coast Customs® Blog Archive Alienware H1 Hummer Unveil

So wait it's a hummer with a bull bar that can hold 3 monitors a desktop and case?

Aw man =/
Well i dont blame you. The network sucked big time last year. My room mate is part of the networking crew and thought the network was fine. I told him all about our problems from last year and hes gonna change some stuff up. I know all the staff and they are basically saying this year is gonna be the best year to come. I sure hope so cause last year i pretty much swam and got drunk with my gf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom