way to spice up water

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
ok recently and still am sick, I just got back from cancun and being the hard head I am I didn't wear sunscreen, I got sunburnt pretty bad. I also got diahrea somehow and I don't know how, no i didn't drink the water, another thing is that cancun is at sea level so there is alot of humidity there. Well I live in colorado and that is place that is very high in altitude and means less moisture in the air. So my body reacted and gave me a sore throat. Not a big deal but being sunburnt and also having diahrea the water I put into me goes right back on out due to those two facts I am losing more water I can put in. Any tips? Also is there a way to flavor water becuase after drinking all this water it is starting to turn really nasty. thanks! P.S. don't laugh at me because I have diahrea!

make coolade...or get some pedialite...or some drink that has a lot of electrolytes (sp?) like powerade...the key is to stay hydrated!!! i can't stress that enough

Last time I had diareah and sickness I did it the hardcore way, hospital IV.

Short of that though pedolite is the best, folowed by gatoraid. If you can't get the flavourful stuff down, then try the ones that are clear and without lots of flavouring (they called them propel I think).

Alternatively you can put lemon in your water, I like to use real lemons and juice them, but if you just have lemon juice then put a bit in and drink it.

If it were me I'd just add some Crystal Light, maybe a nice orange or lemonade flavor. Stuff is like $2 for enough to make 6 pitchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom