wats the most STUPID or DUMB! thing u hav done????

Status
Not open for further replies.
chog said:
Got the MS blaster worm and tried to reinstall XP with a scratched up disc......lets just say i ended up with ME......

LMAO :D :p :cool: I would have just went with 98SE or even 95 before I would have touched ME, lol.

my friend has win ME on his p3 933, 128mb ram, 40gb hdd, and he says its really good, better than 98, better than 2000, better than xp. Hes so silly. It runs slower than windows 98 on a p2 400. I tell him to upgrade to 2000, but he still thinks ME is better. Also, i made a old computer for him to program with, surf the net etc. It was a p2 celeron 333mhz, s3 video card, and 184mb SD ram, he should pump his p3 with 256, and leave the celeron with 64 but hes to scared to open the p3 up even though he would get much better performance but he still doesnt!

Okay, when I just got my hands on my first PC. On my dad's Mac, he had an external scsi zip drive. So I tryied hooking up this zip drive to the PC as the External SCSI port and Parralle Printer Port looked exactly the same.

This was going back about 9 years and I had no idea about PCs.

TheMajor said:
lmoa, did it work?, lol
The zip drive or the printer.

The zip drive did not work on the PC as I was connecting it to a Printer Port.
As for the printer. After my freind fix what i did with the computer, it was never the same until i did a complete format a few months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom