wats the most STUPID or DUMB! thing u hav done????

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
hey all!:freak: i wuz wonderin wats the most stupid thing u hav done in ur life???????:question: :) i just know that some of my friends :) hav done some STUPID things that i wont mention! :p :amazed: :cyclopes: :wooha: i cant think of any stories of stupid things i hav done @ da moment!:D:D

Hmmm.....Stupid things.....errr...they are personal :p ..cant really disclose these classified stuff..

Lemme come up with an general one...hold on..

Sign
Codes:)

The stupidest thing I ever did was contact the Better Business Bureau about my fixed wireless Internet, which resulted in them taking it away. Now, instead of running at a tolerable 256k, I am dealing with dial-up at 9600 bps at its fastest. :( :( :(

used windows OS

got involved in the cocaine/gogo girl scene

wasted lots of my time and $$ years ago instead of being productive with it

horndude said:
got involved in the cocaine/gogo girl scene

wasted lots of my time and $$ years ago instead of being productive with it

i hear that....been there done that and wasted too many years (like 14 years) also.

also, not the most stupid thing I've done, but this morning when making coffee I forgot to put the pot back on the burner after putting water in the maker and turned it on and oh oh boy, coffee everywhere!!!!

should have taken a pic, ah well, i was to pissed off to think about a pic

About 4 or 5 years ago.

I didn't know any thing about computers.
My mom got a computer with Win98 installed.
I didn't like the fact that the DOS file were on C:/
So I decided to organize it and copied all files like autoexec.bat etc in a folder called "DOS"

I rebooted and somehow the comp was screwed..lol :D

I was so embarrassing, my mother had to call the guy she bought it from. I also set a BIOS password btw.

beedubaya said:
The stupidest thing I ever did was contact the Better Business Bureau about my fixed wireless Internet, which resulted in them taking it away. Now, instead of running at a tolerable 256k, I am dealing with dial-up at 9600 bps at its fastest. :( :( :(

thats too bad! no i mean it.......:) hav u evr thought about yahoo! DSL?????:confused: :D good luck to ya man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom