Watching...**Possilbe Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bump this up but i have to add something since i finally watched this today.

Spoiler...

I can not believe that they had Cam be the hero. CAM! Of all people i would have rather seen be the hero Cam was not on that list. I would have like to of seen anyone but him....

With that said it wasnt to bad. Could have been much better for a sending off of SG1 for good.

I dont think it was bad. But i think they could have chosen a better Hero. :p

I highly doubt you will see any more SG1 movies. IF they do anymore it will be Atlantis. This was the final SG1 project after the series got canceled.

THB continum was the best out of the two that they made since SG1 got canned Mitchel was ideal an I wouldn't want to see o'neal as the hero mitchel was the best choice Jackson was not a idea worth considering.

Spoiler below highlight to read.
That bit where they are in the jets heading to Russia an the Death Gliders are chasing them an Jackson says in russian "We are ammericans please shoot the people attacking us" was prity funny, An the sceen where they are refuling an the tanker blows up when Katesh orders the atack on earth is quite well done.

I highly doubt you will see any more SG1 movies. IF they do anymore it will be Atlantis. This was the final SG1 project after the series got canceled.

I read something on Gateworld that said if Ark of Truth and Continuum were successful MGM would be willing to do additional movies. On the forums it was also said that Brad Wright wanted to do a third movie with the original cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom