Watch out SHUMWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
you gotta be in the 1337 water cooled club to deserve that venice. Sorry shumway, you're out of the running

Nah, gaara needs to give it to me to promote good will between our nations :D

I probably couldn't afford a decent board for it anyway's :( That's why i'm just going to wait and see if he move's here and then i'll just take his opty setup while he's in class :D

oh cool you ended up getting a 6800GS shumway...seems ya convinced the woman enough huh :p

Have you tried flashing it to a GT or Ultra...GT would probably be better since the Ultra has been known to kill the core after a while with the vcore increase

I think I might actually be going to london tomorow to take a look at the campus and such but I'm not sure...sorry to say I won't be bringing the opty with me though :p...who knows, maybe you will wind up with it at some point, I won't be at school for another year and a half or so and I need a laptop for the course and I think the P-M won't be cutting it by then plus I should be upgrading my PC around that time anyways

cross your fingers :p

Yep after a little bit of kissing butt and a little fibb or two i finally got it :D Already had the extra pipe's and that unlocked with no prob's,Played COD2 and Doom3 for a good while with no artifact's but decided to put it back to 12/5 since it's all i really need anyway's,Later on when i get a better power supply and cooling i'll see what this puppy can really do,Had to strip just about every thing out of my system for now since it's such a power hog :p

good stuff...I still think ya should done a little bit more sucking up and a little bit more fibbing and got yourself an ultra-d and an opteron to go along with it...but oh well :p

you can get one of those cheap fortron source power supplies or whatever they're called and if ya wanna save a few bucks I can ship you an amd heatsink since the one that came with my opty is almost exactly the same as an xp-90 which is fairly decent....or you can spend the bigbucks and get a scythe ninja or something....OR you can just stick your computer out the window for the time being :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom