Wat do u think we need to use for energy?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
do u guys/girls?? think about our current energy source????
do u think that we should use a renewable energy source????
in some ways im afraid that we'll someday run out of gas.....then ther will be WW3[maybe]......im not tryin to be scary! oka!

like:
nuclear
hybid energy
soy bean diesel fuel
electric
solar...lol
others?????

i think we need to use nuclear energy or something that wont RUIN! this planet! thats wat gas is duin...

combo of solar,wind,water,biomass.......fossil fuel as a viable source has about 30yrs left give or take, the transition will be quite ugly, we're gonna lose about 80-90% of the energy we rely on now.

I think the furute could be powered mostly by electricity
Nuclear power could be used, if we can make it safer

now think about this: here in Melbourne there are trams that weigh 65 tonnes and run on electric engines, cars don't even weigh 1 tonne.
people say that it's because they haven't developed better power storage that they don't have electric cars. why do people only make better power storage if they could spend time developing ways for it to generate its own power

we need a giant net to harness the sun...

failing that, i think the mass implementation of fully safe renewable energy sources is what is required, so for example we shall hopefully see a lot more wind farms appearing, more solar power plants and even more hydroelectric plants. It may take more effort to get power these ways, but ultimately it is worth it. At present we have these people in Britain arguing against the wind farms as they say when they are wearing their bobble hats and anoraks hiking across the countryside that these farms ruin the landscape... we if we dont start using them then they wont be able to see the countryside for all the pollution that we are generating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom