Warped Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going w/ a HUGE group of friends and hopefully my gf as well. Im going to see Avenged Sevenfold and others of course. SUPPOSEDLY they are supposed to be there, we'll see. My second time to see them :D

if they are im going to go up on stage and say you suck to the lead singer straight to his face...
half the kids in this world: "OMG OMG A7X A7X!!!! OMG OMG"

P.P. Mguire said:
and hopefully my gf as well.

DONT DO IT MAN!!!!!!!!! Unless she likes that type of music... I hightly suggest not doing it. My buddy brought his gf last year and she was a total drag, granted she was a drag on most everything that we did, but thats not the point. :p If you still decide to... I hope everything works out for you.

I suggest Against Me. I just saw them last Sunday with Alkaline Trio in Milwaukee. Never heard them before that night and i was definitly impressed.

Its nice this year, its on a sunday this year here so if the weather is shitty mostly cause there are so few bands this year that i like. i wont feel bad about not going and dont have to take off work. If i go this will be my 4th year. 3 years ago, was on stage during the NUFAN show.... f*ckin awesome.

I will be seeing:
AFI
Against Me!
Anti Flag
Less Than Jake
Motion City Soundtrack
Nofx
Rise Against
Saves The Day

if they are im going to go up on stage and say you suck to the lead singer straight to his face...
I doubt seriously youd have the balls enough to do it. Most ppl wouldnt have the balls to jump on stage itself.
DONT DO IT MAN!!!!!!!!! Unless she likes that type of music... I hightly suggest not doing it. My buddy brought his gf last year and she was a total drag, granted she was a drag on most everything that we did, but thats not the point. :p If you still decide to... I hope everything works out for you.
shes into the same stuff im in, Music (same types), computers, LANs, games, Interweb, all that good stuff. Even plays a little guitar as well. Im sure ill have no problems :)

I'm going in Nashville this summer! Its going to be great.

I really want to go to the Taste of Chaos though. Waiting for it to come back around.

taste just passed through here, and yeah.. i would defintlty have the guts to do it...

pht Warped tour... Im going to bonaroo 06 this year...going to be friggen sweet!

I have always wanted to go to warped tour though :)

Meh, i wouldnt really want to see any of the bands playing. I dont like any of them. :confused: You'll have fun though if you like that music. :D

I was hoping to attend Ozz Fest this year because its finally got a decent lineup, but im not in the States when its going on. :(

Grrr, Atmosphere is playing in my town tomorrow night and i wasnt able to get tickets. :mad: Nobody slightly known comes here. <_<

yeah im planning on going to ozfest too.. if i can get money

Remembering Never
All that remains
bleeding through
unearth
norma jean
atreyu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom