Warning!!! - Matrix Revolution Spoiler!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, heres how I see it

Matrix: 5/5, with groundbreaking graphics/special FX and unparalleled action, this was definitely the break out hit of the year.

Matrix Reloaded: 3/5, was a good story and a great extension, but too much was left unsaid.

Matrix Revolutions: 3.5/4, finally an explanation on some of the stuff left hanging in Reloaded. My thoughts on the Zion scenes were mixed; the battle scenes were great but the overall feel of that whole part of the movie didnt satisfy me as well as I think it could have. I don't like how it ends the trilogy, as it introduces a whole new set of questions that, according to the producers, may never be answered on screen.

By the way, AlienAntFarm, stop dropping flamebait 'fore you get yourself the boot.

I just don't like the way they ended it at all. The third movie should've been the climax with a 4th explaining the ending. Instead they got to a really really high point in the story and then BOOM crashing low, like a sugar or caffeine rush. I think the Woychowski (sp?) brothers got bored wtih writing it and gave up. I was extremely disappointed.
I could watch the first one about once every 3 years without blowing my brains out, and the dance scene in the second movie I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HAD TO WATCH THAT FOR 3 MORE SECONDS I WOULD'VE IMPALED MYSELF WITH A RUSTY SPOON!!

in the second matrix i thought the archatect said if he chooses to save trinity theres a huge system crash and everyone dies..
they never explained that part did they?

there's a huge system crash and eveyone dies?

holy crap.

trinity was a product of microsoft...

it's all coming together....

OH MY GOD! AGENT SMITH WAS BILL GATES! I'VE CRACKED THE MATRIX! WHOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom