Warezmonster's space

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, they do look nice, how many computers are in your network? Thats a whole lot of stuff.(for a home network that is)

RockyZ said:
I agree, they do look nice, how many computers are in your network? Thats a whole lot of stuff.(for a home network that is)

That's nothing compared to mine. 1x Access Point, 1x 16 port switch, 1x 4 port switch with print server, 1x Cisco 2502 Token Ring Router, 1x Cisco 831 Ethernet router, 1x Linksys BEFRSR41 Router

DJ-CHRIS said:
That's nothing compared to mine. 1x Access Point, 1x 16 port switch, 1x 4 port switch with print server, 1x Cisco 2502 Token Ring Router, 1x Cisco 831 Ethernet router, 1x Linksys BEFRSR41 Router

All hail, DJ-CHRIS. :rolleyes:

Warez Monster, it's fine IMO. I would just use a different speaker configuration, but that's me and it's yours to do whatever you please with it.

I've got the Cisco 675, Linksys 4 port, Linksys Broadband Router 3 port for VOIP, and a wireless print server. 4 computers and 1 laptop, but at sometimes, there are 3 extra laptops along with a sony PSP, PS2, and PDA all on my network.

In this case, I shall use one of my automated responses which is as follows.

My ::insert word here:: is bigger then your ::insert word here::!

I shall now modify it to suite this thread.

My network is bigger then your network!

Process Completed.

Dumping cache.

Cache dump, complete.

Rebooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom