War ( Jet Li )

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
This film... Absolutely Rubbish.. Jet li I thought you was better than That :( in This film Jet Li is using Guns it just Doesnt Suit him.. Hes better off with his Hand to hand combat Martial Arts etc, But yeah there was some Scenes with fighting But not as good as Kiss of the Dragon or Unleashed and Fearless :)

In this movie the Story is Good and Good to watch but The fighting side was Small.. This would of been Better With more Fighting Scenes, They went into some Cage fighting Thing underground Just like the one in Cradle to the Grave i would of thought Jet would of came and fighted in There atleast Lol

i dont even have to read the rest of your thread...cos this movie wasnt even worth watching.

I figured how the movie was going to be just from watching the preview...

I don't know what Jet Li is doing. In his last movie, Fearless, the whole thing was about how martial arts is a "spiritual" thing and it should be used to just kick someone's *** and all that. He also said that Fearless will be his last movie and yet, here comes War where Jet Li is kicking more *** and what ever happened to retiring?

No he is continuing doing Movies but not so Much martial arts involved like Fearless and that He is Getting old Now though about 40 Odd :( :(

Here are some Movies he is doing

Jet Li

But if You look at this.. The Forbidden Kingdom (2008)

It says on the Plot thing: " A discovery made by a kung fu obsessed American teen sends him on an adventure to China, where he joins up with a band of martial arts warriors in order to free the imprisoned Monkey King." .... Look how it says Band of martial art warriors.. So this must be fighting Aswell... This is all confusing.. i remember on the Fearless trailer " Jet Li's Final Martial Arts Epic "... :| lol

Fearless AKA Huo Yuan Jia ... now thats what I call a Jet Li movie.
War was crap, he should stick to what he was made for doing, seriously!!!
Fearless was such a great movie, the ending was a bit sad...but hey, that was a good movie no doubt!

krazyg! you know that Forbidden kingdom.. The cast has Jet Li and Jackie chan and Collin Chou out of the Matrix his name was Seraph

Wow Jackie chan and Jet Li would be Great.. not to Keen on jackie Chan but still should be good

krazyg! you know that Forbidden kingdom.. The cast has Jet Li and Jackie chan and Collin Chou out of the Matrix his name was Seraph

Wow Jackie chan and Jet Li would be Great.. not to Keen on jackie Chan but still should be good

nice...thats gonna be crazy asian action...
idk if ill be able to handle all that!!!

Yeahh :) 2008 though lmao Thats to long but if this is better than Fearless krazyg i Would Watch it over and Over again! :d

Crazy asian action... Your Right!

What did You think of Unleashed.. I thought it Was Ok but There were some Good fight scenes wasnt worser than War

Normally like like Jet Li and Jason Statham films. But this one just put me to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom