War with Iran is today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I understand you cannot compare USA and IRAN and obviously its better to have control, but just because terrorists attack USA does not mean the Iranian government will.

and not all muslims hate USA, but the ones that do have somewhat of a reason

if muslims attacked USA would you not hate them ? USA has invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and is spreading in the region. Why shouldnt they hate USA?

And doesnt USA (who, not to mention, is attacking countries all the time) have big bombs? Shouldnt the other countries be afraid? Why should USA be afraid if Iran has a bomb, they have never attacked USA.

I agree.
just listen to what you are saying.. bomb a country for attempting to make nuclear bombs... so if this is the right thing to do then USA should be DESTROYED ... why should they need permission if USA doesnt. Maybe they jsut want to be safe liek USA.
Pay attention to whats being said. US has permision to carry and control due to a treaty.

In a way i support bush, for this decision. Using a nuclear warhead, on group of countries that have been known for carrying wmd's is a horrible decision.

Warn them, and tell them if you continue building these bombs, we will bomb them and destroy them. Like we did with suddam husien. We gave him a chance to get out of the country, he doesnt so we bomb the **** out of them. But when you're dealing with a countries that are notorious, for terrorism do you really want to take the chance and let them have nuclear warheads.

Not one middle eastern military will be able to even compete with ares. The real strength of those countries come from, the people who create there own armies, have there own guns.

To the guy who said america shouldnt be the worlds police. I disagree with you, if america wouldnt have been the police of the world. We would still be stepping to hitler, and his beliefs. America needs to be worlds police because no one else will do it. If we wouldnt have stop doing this, terrorist would eventually take over the world, because no one else will do it.

Iran hasnt attacked anybody in 250 years, the US on the otherhand has attacked many countries.....its been involved in 70+ military "interventions" since 1945, has military bases in more than 130 countries out of 192? in the world. The US also imprisons more people per capita than any other country. It spends more on defense, which should be called offense really, than all the rest of the world combined. The US is also the world's biggest DEBTOR nation, gee how cool is that, a superpower thats bankrupt !!

The US has interfered with Iran for decades. There's one approach that nobody seems to want to try, how bout leaving other countries alone for awhile? Iran poses no threat to anybody, and the US is its own worst enemy most of the time.

The energy crunch is coming, soon the US will be in a depression that wont go away, and history will judge the US quite harshly. Biggest misallocation and mismanagement of resources in world history.

What the Arabs want isnt complicated at all, they just want left alone, I dont think thats too much to ask.

Ridlyn said:
In a way i support bush, for this decision. Using a nuclear warhead, on group of countries that have been known for carrying wmd's is a horrible decision.

Warn them, and tell them if you continue building these bombs, we will bomb them and destroy them. Like we did with suddam husien. We gave him a chance to get out of the country, he doesnt so we bomb the **** out of them. But when you're dealing with a countries that are notorious, for terrorism do you really want to take the chance and let them have nuclear warheads.

Not one middle eastern military will be able to even compete with ares. The real strength of those countries come from, the people who create there own armies, have there own guns.

To the guy who said america shouldnt be the worlds police. I disagree with you, if america wouldnt have been the police of the world. We would still be stepping to hitler, and his beliefs. America needs to be worlds police because no one else will do it. If we wouldnt have stop doing this, terrorist would eventually take over the world, because no one else will do it.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, who protects the world from the US? Its already lost all credibilty in the role of the world's policeman. Sovereignty, respect it, its quite simple really.

well we will just wait and see how this plays out

eventually USA will go too far and muslims will unite, once this happens USA is screwed

combined they outnumber USA by FAR and from my experiences, muslims are much more religious than most regular christians

they will fight for their countries no matter what, unlike USA

half of the usa population is foreign and would nto fight for them,

ALSO, once s#!+ hits the fan, who do you think Russia and all the powerful countries that are staying quiet now will join ? USa, who has been in many conflicts with them, or countries which have suffered because of the USA???

Iran hasnt attacked anybody in 250 years

Wrong.

We ACTUALLY Helped IRAN invade IRAQ in the 80's by providing guns and ammo...

eventually USA will go too far and muslims will unite, once this happens USA is screwed

That war would be easy... All we would need to do is dip all bullets into Cows blood, and watch them run for their lives...

Not saying we "would" do it, but the option is there... Any war that "All" muslims would partake in, would be a "Jihad" or "Holy War".

Dropping a nuke on IRAN will not constitute a Jihad...

I'm closing this thread because there is a really astounding amount of misinformation, racism, and generally bad stuff here. No one's fault in particular... just the nature of the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom